4.5K views
With Company response

I order some item two weeks ago i need them for funaral the 24 of march thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

@PissedConsumer1682056

this happened to me as well.

@PissedConsumer1682056

This happened to me this morning with my paypal account!! Almost wiped out in a matter of minutes!

And ive NEVER ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY. i filed a dispute with paypal

I received the cloth Gracejoy calls a dress. The fabric is NOT what was in the details.

The color was the most horrible gold and NOT the print as detailed. The seams are too loose, worried about coming apart. I have sent an email of complaint and still no response.

Please do not buy from them. It was a very expensive lesson.

Don’t buy from this company

I wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order on April 2. No customer service...

no tracking! Buyer beware!

Placed my order on 4/10 and still had not gotten my order!!

This is a terrible co. I finally received my order after months of waiting but they were inferior material and nothing fit

#1671953

I never received my order this is a fake clothing company I’m very pissed I order my item on April 2 then when I checked my order status it say this page is unavailable please don’t order from these people

I ordered some blouses 3/15/2019 and I have not received them

@PissedConsumer1670959

I also ordered blouses on same day and have not received them. A lesson I’ve learned.

Alic

The question is do they make unauthorized charges on your credit card?

Holt
@Alic

Yes. I was scammed by them twice today

Keyonta

I order some dresses on Feb 20 2019 n March 5 2019 never receive them as yet

Your company, ‘Sebellamore’ is obviously a scam. As I read through all the other comments below, it’s very clear you take people’s money and run.

But I’m not the type of person to sit back and allow myself to be scammed, and you’ll be hearing from my lawyer. That’s a promise.

Beware scam! Ordered three garments they haven’t arrived.

They won’t provide refund.

They keep changing there web address too! Was mylalisa now Gracyjoy when you click on web address link via reply email!

I order my items in Early March and still have not received my items. I want a refund immediately

I ordered from you all and the two dresses are horrid. You all said linen and stitched fabric and this is poly and stamped.

Horrid. I calllem my credit card company and they said I have to first reach out to you. I have tried many times and can't get through to you. A mystery of who you are.

Please know that I want a full refund immediately. I ordered Jan 24 2019. My shipment reference # is BG-01676****.. Please refund this *** clothes now.

I am very disappointed and you all lied. Bethany C

@PissedConsumer1660541

Please report these scammers to Facebook. If enough of us do this Facebook will have to dump them!!!

Order Plus International is a *** scam. I've been going through a dispute with my credit card company since October!

Five months! The merchandise I received was horrible quality, not what I ordered, and wrong sizes. AND they only sent half the order! The company showed up on Instagram as Nana Chicway.

NEVER AGAIN!!! SCAM COMPANY!!

@PissedConsumer1660035

I'm going through a similar situation the website says ordersday but the payment was taken by Order Plus International Hong Kong. Sent me the wrong items with material of poor quality, the invoice label has someone else name on it. I have been going back and forth with this company through emails demanding my refund for the 2 swim suits I never received..Stay clear of this site!!!

Fashionmia Reviews