4.5K views
With Company response

I order some item two weeks ago i need them for funaral the 24 of march thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This company steals pictures of clothes made by other companies and tries to duplicate them....badly. I’ve been sucked into buying into these companies, based in China, twice.

Pics looked great but what you get are made of awful material with a weird fit. Total scam and unwearable clothes.

Ellarie
@PissedConsumer1689869

I’ve had the identical experience One item never received asking for refund don’t think they will help it is a fraud this company

#1692031
@Ellarie

Keep persisting as they should not get away with it This is their address Receiver: Zhiliang Li Address: 5th Floor, Block A, XiaMao Commercial Plaza, Baiyun District City:Guangzhou, Guangdong Country: China Zip Code:510410 Tel :134******** Please remember to give us the tracking number and shipping carrier after you ship back,we suggest customer could use local postal service as the return shipping carrier.

#1692014
@PissedConsumer1689869

Also a bad experience with this company. Clothes were not as pictured and of such a poor quality they are unwearable. Luckily I purchased via PayPal and hoping they can assist for a full refund

Blaike
@PissedConsumer1692014

Same experience. Have applied via PayPal for a refund under buyer protection however claim was denied as was not different enough from initial pictures!!

Really!! Absolutely disgusting quality and unwearable.

Lodging an appeal!! Wish me luck Wishing you luck as well

Ruffin

Undersized and poor finishing. Flying treads here and there. Disgusting

I have been trying to return items since February. Unfortunately, they only provide a foreign address, even though the invoice is California.

That address is invalid according to the post office. Email address is invalid as well.

No way to return anything to China and confirm items received. I will make it my mission to complain about this business daily!

#1692032
@PissedConsumer1688688

This is the address I was given Receiver: Zhiliang Li Address: 5th Floor, Block A, XiaMao Commercial Plaza, Baiyun District City:Guangzhou, Guangdong Country: China Zip Code:510410 Tel :134******** Please remember to give us the tracking number and shipping carrier after you ship back,we suggest customer could use local postal service as the return shipping carrier. I am also taking this further

@PissedConsumer1692032

There stole my money as well, what a thief, there is no way I will stop until this people get caught. Is hard to believe that people will just steal your money online this way and still keep on doing it?

@PissedConsumer1692632

They did this to me just today. And ive never heard of this company!!

Kaelon
@Blaike

Same thing happened to me today...they tried to clean out my checking account. Thank goodness for fraud alerts through my bank!!

Blaike
@PissedConsumer1692632

Ditto! Have managed to get a couple of their sites closed down via Facebook and will continue to discredit these frauds!!!

Ruffin
@PissedConsumer1692032

Instead of giving uour return address, cant u just think of hou to produce items that will size your customer? Or do u just like seeing your customers, complaining? Unbelievable.

12.04.2019 I was ordering the dress! I'm still waiting for the delivery.

Today is 18.05 2019 I don't know what to do! The dress cost 21.81£.

My prom is tomorrow & I ordered my dress from here. Guess I'm not getting my dress now.

I ordered a dress on April 25, 2019. Today is May 13, 2019. I would like to know when my order was shipped.

They will be hearing from my lawyer impossible....stealing from Americans amd.you all in Hong kong.. Behind usd dollars u can't get your own ppl ..but wanna scam U.S citizens..the ppl who have been helping you all out for decades..you will.be hearing from my lawyer

The company 'ORDERPLUS' has a lot of fake webshops, they are all a SCAM. I ordered at Jaskini, they blocked me now on Facebook so I can't respond to their posts anymore.

They mailed me that they did not have the items in stock so I asked for a refund but they did not refund!! Mr Li (if he even exists) is a lying scamming thief!

#1682056

Someone stole my credit card info and placed orders at this company fraudulently. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Holt