4.1K views
With Company response Not resolved

I order some item two weeks ago i need them for funaral the 24 of march thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

If you ordered from this company and paid by credit card and have not received your item, then call your credit card company to have the transaction reversed.

RitzyAlbatross807

I put in an order and my money was taken out july 30 and I have nothing. I am not sure what to do or who to contact. How terrible

They didn't send the merchandise

#1719778

I ordered merchandise over a month ago and never received it and they charged me for it ‘ I’ve tried to send emails and it comes back like the email Doesn’t exist ! This is a SCAM! Don’t order from here

@Anonymous

Ordered...no delivery. They aren't supposed to charge you until the item(s) has shipped and there is no way to contact this company to confirm ship date.

Emails bounce back, international phone number is bogus. Do not order from this company.

I have done a ton of research and found that the banking account used to charge for these products is the same account used for several other Chinese scam online clothing businesses. Two of which are Parahop and Zoesweet, plus several others.

Clothing is very poor quality. Pictures on websites are not at all like what you will receive. What you get looks like it was sewn by an 8 year old using a serger sewing machine. No hems.

poor quality material. Unfortunately, even though the Better Business Bureau is aware of these scam businesses, they cannot take complaints or do anything regarding foreign businesses.

The return address label was discovered to be only a warehouse in California. Please check reviews before making any type of purchase online.

Yes, must be a scam. The return address comes up as non-existent on USPS.

Personally, I feel these companies are a Con, I have not received items I ordered in May so I guess they are not legit companies wherever they reside? I will take this up with Pay PaL

This company ripped me off! I ordered a dress April 23 it is June 25 and haven’t received nootthhiinnggg! Frauds!

I placed a order and have yet to receive it can you tell me when it will arrive

IntentSumatranRhinoceros349

I used to wear xl on UK size, and I ordered 3xl. But surprised, it turned out to be too small.

Even couldn't size my daughter, that used to wear L.

And I contacted paypal, they said I should settle with them. Now they gave me an address in China.

#1701920

This company rips you off! They promised to refund my money for an item that did not ship!!! Still no refund!!

This company RIP you off! The 'woolen ' coat was nylon, it would have fit a toddler.

I sent all items back to the address provided and they claim they never got it. PayPal say they will only give me my money back if I send it to China tracked.

I already sent it but not tracked so they are refusing to pay! BE WARNED THIS IS FRAUD!

This company is a fraud. the item would not fit a toy doll.

This was supposed to be a size xxl.

The skirt is 10 inches around. The company is a fraud.

IntentSumatranRhinoceros349
@Anonymous

Honestly man!

GhastlyWhippet767

I order on May 12 and today is June 9 and still have not received my order yet. I need my dress to wear or my money back.

Can’t get in contact with no one. Fake e-mail is posted!!!!

ImminentElephant

I ordered something in may charged over $100, have not recieved any notification on my order i want my money back. Yes im pissed over this *** I live in a country town and rely on online shopping

DeeplyNewt746
@ImminentElephant

Same here let me know if you here anything

Just saw this company wipe out my paypal literally within minutes. Filed a dispute.

I just want my money back considering it was from my buisness!!!

Never even heard of this company. They also send out phishing emails to get your info

This company steals pictures of clothes made by other companies and tries to duplicate them....badly. I’ve been sucked into buying into these companies, based in China, twice.

Pics looked great but what you get are made of awful material with a weird fit. Total scam and unwearable clothes.