Matawan, New Jersey
With Company response
4.8

I received my order a few days ago from Fashionmia. Its unbelievable that all my friends and relative really appreciated the dress I bought.

I feel so relieved that I found the Fashionmia so I can buy dresses and other products online here with complete ease and without any worry.

Their customer service contacted me to ask my opinion about their products and said if I had problems, let me email them. I have never experienced such sweet service before. Fashionmia blow its competitors out of water because of their good service and great products. I will definitely recommend it to all my friends and relatives.

Well done Fashionmia! Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Fashionmia Pros: What i received in my order.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response
#1209529

Hello Savannah,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)