With Company response Not resolved
5.0

I have been purchasing from Fashion Mia for several years now.I have had only one dispute regarding items that were different than what was pictured and that was resolved promptly.

The Styles, The Fit, The Quality and the on-line representation are very satisfying. You really have to look at the sizes and measurements and make sure that you have allowed room for movement. The measurements are exact. The prices are amazing and the ordering is efficient and fast.

The arrival time is reasonable based on where items are coming from. The Customer Service Team always checks to make sure that all of my orders have arrived.

The customer service is impeccable; I feel like I know the team personally.I’m always left with the feeling that they actually care about my satisfaction

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded a picture. He best about b1696039 from Fashionmia was fashionmia makes me feel like my satisfaction really matters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1244775
Fashionmia Response

We do care about your satisfaction my dear :)

We care each customer the most!

So glad you are satisfied with us,and that has been the most honor and pleasure for all of us from FashionMia ^^

Fashionmia Recently Discussed