Fashionmia - I Love Fashion Mia

52 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

I have been purchasing from Fashion Mia for several years now.I have had only one dispute regarding items that were different than what was pictured and that was resolved promptly.

The Styles, The Fit, The Quality and the on-line representation are very satisfying. You really have to look at the sizes and measurements and make sure that you have allowed room for movement. The measurements are exact. The prices are amazing and the ordering is efficient and fast.

The arrival time is reasonable based on where items are coming from. The Customer Service Team always checks to make sure that all of my orders have arrived.

The customer service is impeccable; I feel like I know the team personally.I’m always left with the feeling that they actually care about my satisfaction

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fashionmia makes me feel like my satisfaction really matters
  • What I disliked

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response Nov 23

We do care about your satisfaction my dear :)
We care each customer the most!
So glad you are satisfied with us,and that has been the most honor and pleasure for all of us from FashionMia ^^

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×