With Company response Not resolved
5.0

I have bought 2 dresses from this website size doesn't fit for me.So i contact the customer service and let my problem.

they have send me the coupon for compensation and ask me to keep those with you as gift. Really genuine website and Highly recommended.

This is the reply I have received from Fashionmia website (We suggest that you keep the items and as compensation, we offer you a $8 coupon for your next purchase.What do you think? The $8 coupon means if your next order value is $40)

Thank you so much for your help and everything.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of fashionmia online order from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and styles. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1242835
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your post and support here,we are glad you your problems have been settled well and wish you all the best all the time :P

Fashionmia Recently Discussed