5.0

I had to return my purchase. I had a mistake when choosing the size of a dress that I bought that I liked very much I saw it.

When I arrived and I tried it, it looked very beautiful, but it was not my size, it was very big, because I'm thin and everything was because I made a mistake when selecting the size. This worried me a little so I proceeded to communicate quickly with the customer service, which I clarified the size of the sizes indicating that I would not worry about returning the dress and they would send me again another with the correct size No additional cost and that's how it came to me again and now I look great.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fashionmia Pros: I ordered a hooded dress which turned out to be a great fit, All system.

• Returns customer service
  • great customer support
  • Customer Service And Delivery

Comments

#1620364

it is a fake review.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com