With Company response Resolved

SO I had ordered two dresses from FashionMia on Nov. I received my dresses on Dec 2017.

The dresses were so different from the pictures. therefore, I returned them, in less than one week. I request a refund and they keep telling me that they will do it. before four days, I received an email to put my card information and they suppose to send me the refund in two days.

Offcourse I still did not receive the money, Moreover, my card got scammed since someone tried to withdraw 132 dollars from my account.

Anyway, I do not recommend this website to anyone and I hope that someone will respond to me and get me back my money. My order no is B2119781

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Feb 03.

Comments

I agree 100% with you . I ordered total $148.18 Nov Last year , the clothes totally different from the picture , returned January, still not getting the refund.

I tried to dispute from credit card company, but got reverse back yesterday. One of my friends tried to buy blouses for choir as uniform, ordered 20 ,paid full amount but was told the blouses were out of stock, she asked for money back for so many times , Fashionmia only gave her store credit. This is the worst on line shopping experience I ever had.

I do'nt think customer should be treated like this. Please tell anyone you know do not shop Fashionmia.

I have been trying to contact the company for 2 weeks, no one has returned my calls or emails or voicemails and my bank contacted me to let me know you were trying to charge me again. my order, after 2 weeks is still showing in process.

i've been trying to cancel and get my refund, to no avail. No response at all you simply blocked me from requesting refund.

Order B2379354ANY response would be helpful. Thanks

Awrad

I did but I will wait until I receive my money to remove this review

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay, we have sent you an email about the refund status to your gmail address you left in our site, would please check your inbox? Thank you.

FashionMia