I received four items of clothing two days ago. Three of them do not fit.

I have called their customer service number (888) 553-5616 twice and left messages as well as my return phone number. No one has bothered to call me back. I also sent an e-mail to their e-mail address: service@fashionmia.com but my e-mail was returned with the message that there was no such e-mail address.

How am I supposed to return items that do not fit when the company makes it impossible to contact them?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FASHION MIA! YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH IT FOREVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Fashionmia Cons: You cant even talk to anyone.

Comments

I am having the same experience. The frustration is rising daily!

I have used every email address that worked when they were trying to convince me to give the non-fitting dress to a frienfpd and only pay 2/3s the price to get a new dress (hopefully in a size that will fit me). ALL OF THOSE FORMERLY WORKING NUMBERS now return my emails, address unknown. No one answers the phone. They now have my dress ( I returned it according to their cockamamie rules, which took countless (working) emails), and my son’s money.

It was a Mother’s Day present.

Big you he’s from them, let me know how you did it. I’d sue them, i’m Sooooo angry, but it was only $27.00, and i can’t REACH THEM!