I am absolutley done with FashionMia! I am sick of excuses!!!!!!!

Their clothes appear amazing but it is so not worth all that hassle that I have been through!!!I have dealt with a lot of online businesses overseas but this one takes the cake as the WORST one.

I ordered a dress in February but little did I know that it was NOT in stock but it was ordered any way. Money was taken from my account for the dress. A few weeks went by and the order was still in processing mode when I checked on the order. When I inquired about it I was informed that the dress I wanted wasn't in stock, they gave me a credit so I decided to buy something else.

That was a mistake!!!!! I began to notice that the second order was also taking longer than normal to get to me. This time they offered me a credit or a refund. I opted for the refund.

This happened in April, it is now July and I'm still getting the runaround from the customer service department. I've sent SEVERAL emails and although the ladies seem nice, no one will call you directly and that is something I do not like or trust.

I'm still waiting on my refund and getting a lot of excuses why I haven't got it yet.I know at this point that I probably will NEVER get it and am probably be ignored since the last email I sent them I was impatient and was less than nice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Beautiful clothes
    • Great range and affordable prices
    • Design
  • What I disliked
    • Would not call me to work out solution
    • Getting the runaround from cust service
    • Took order a long time to get to me
    • Took my money although item was not in stock
    • Tracking they provided was weird

Reason of review:
Failure to give a refund
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fashionmia Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #881781 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 21 #1188004 Meridian, Idaho

Here it is five business days later and no sign of my refund; not even a confirmation email! What a surprise.

Fashionmia Response Jul 14

Hello Nicole,
Thank you for sharing your experience here. My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.
I checked your three orders, however, I didn't find any refund request to our financial department. Could you please email me and I will confirm your problems ASAP. Please don't worry, after my confirmation, refund will be back within 5 business days.
Email: doris@fashionmia.com
Best regards,

Jul 15 #1185335 Saint George, Utah

I find amusing that you stated that you could not find a refund claim with the financial demartment. (Maybe you should talk to Skye who was originally emailing me,  she was the "one" to help me file for the refund.) Let me direct your attention to the email you sent me SOME time ago that I forwarded to you with this message. I sincerely doubt it will take five days since I have been given the run around SEVERAL times in the past few months.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about