Boise, Idaho
100% full With Company response Not resolved

Their clothes appear amazing but it is so not worth all that hassle that I have been through!!!I have dealt with a lot of online businesses overseas but this one takes the cake as the WORST one.

I ordered a dress in February but little did I know that it was NOT in stock but it was ordered any way. Money was taken from my account for the dress. A few weeks went by and the order was still in processing mode when I checked on the order. When I inquired about it I was informed that the dress I wanted wasn't in stock, they gave me a credit so I decided to buy something else.

That was a mistake!!!!! I began to notice that the second order was also taking longer than normal to get to me. This time they offered me a credit or a refund. I opted for the refund.

This happened in April, it is now July and I'm still getting the runaround from the customer service department. I've sent SEVERAL emails and although the ladies seem nice, no one will call you directly and that is something I do not like or trust.

I'm still waiting on my refund and getting a lot of excuses why I haven't got it yet.I know at this point that I probably will NEVER get it and am probably be ignored since the last email I sent them I was impatient and was less than nice.

Review about: Fashionmia Online Order.

I liked: Beautiful clothes, Great range and affordable prices, Design.

I didn't like: Would not call me to work out solution, Getting the runaround from cust service, Took order a long time to get to me, Took my money although item was not in stock, Tracking they provided was weird.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Failure to give a refund / $47
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

JanIsMad

Yep.LIES after LIES of when my refund would be delivered.

A full year later, they still lie. "5-7 days" for a refund has been the promise in email after email after email.

SCAM COMPANY WITH *** QUALITY AND BAIT AND SWITCH PRODUCTS.THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN.

njhulbe24
Meridian, Idaho, United States #1188004

Here it is five business days later and no sign of my refund; not even a confirmation email! What a surprise.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your experience here.My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

I checked your three orders, however, I didn't find any refund request to our financial department.

Could you please email me and I will confirm your problems ASAP.Please don't worry, after my confirmation, refund will be back within 5 business days.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com

Best regards,

Fashionmia.com

njhulbe24
to Fashionmia Response Saint George, Utah, United States #1185335

I find amusing that you stated that you could not find a refund claim with the financial demartment. (Maybe you should talk to Skye who was originally emailing me,  she was the "one" to help me file for the refund.) Let me direct your attention to the email you sent me SOME time ago that I forwarded to you with this message. I sincerely doubt it will take five days since I have been given the run around SEVERAL times in the past few months.

to njhulbe24 #1281729

Yep.Same story as mine.

I have customer service email responses (what a joke that there is ANY service!) from "Lucky" and from "Valerie" and from "Sunny" and from "Meagan" and....This stinks.

to Fashionmia Response #1281728

SUCH LIES.I too have an open case #118744 with FashionMia.

I have an inbox overflowing with lies. This is the most current email I received from these rip offs:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for contacting with us and hope that I can help you solve the problem.

I have checked and confirmed with our Financial department, according to their feedback, your refund will be handled in the next 5-7 working days.

Would you mind waiting for 5-7 working days?

If there is still no refund 5-7 working days later, our Financial department manager will deal with this for you directly. Thanks for your understanding very much.

Best regards, Valerie Customer Service Team www.fashionmia.com CLEARLY, they have NO intention of refunding or making this right.It has been "5-7 days" for MONTHS!