With Company response Not resolved

Took payment, goods not delivered and STILL waiting for refund. Think this is a scam - be careful

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

NumerousGorilla

They took my money too. In essence, they STOLE $173.00 CAD from me and they are stealing from sooo many others as well.

They're are bad reviews all over the internet about this company. Don't believe their cheap, "I'm so sorry for your inconvenience..." They will string you along for months with excuses and promises to "make it right". That is what they do.

I ordered in January 2018 and it is now September 2018 and they are still stringing me along and offering me coupons instead of my money. They took my money, but did not send my items....in my world that is called stealing!

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

"Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia "