With Company response Not resolved

I ORDERED CHRISTMAS GIFTS ON 12/08/17, I JUST RECEIVED ONLY 3 OUT OF THE 7 ITEMS I PURCHASED, I ALSO REQUESTED A REFUND BECAUSE SOME THINGS I ORDERED THEY DIDN'T HAVE, I HAVE YET TO GET MY REFUND BACK FOR ITEMS THEY DIDN'T HAVE AND I STILL DON'T HAVE ALL MY ITEMS. BY THE TIME THE COATS COME IT'S GOING TO BE SUMMERTIME!!!

THIS IS THE WORSE ONLINE BUSINESS EVER!! I'VE BEEN EMAILING AND COMPLAINING, BUT STILL NO RESPONSE!! IF I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW I'D NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN.

I WILL BE AN IN STORE PERSON FOR NOW ON... THIS BUSINESS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jan 10.

Comments

Fashionmia is a worse online business. I placed an order three weeks ago with the 7days arrival.

Until today I haven't received any of my order in which I need for a business trip. When I tried calling it went straight to the voicemail. (Awful & very bad business) I sent an email that I haven't receive my order. I order things online from other company's and I had never had to worry about my arrival date.

Now that I am experiencing this I'm not sure if I would use fashionmia again. I give no star for fuckermia/fashionmia.

FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia