With Company response
5.0

great place , trusted, high quality , good material , it fit all size . helpful customer service , great place, nice design elegant along with different colors , You will defiantly find something you just " Got to have "

They deliver my product on time.

You are doing great job

dress was 100% genuine. Website is easy to use. No problem i had faced. i am going to buy more from this website. They have large range of fashionable and trending dresses.

Absolutely positive shopping experience, high quality cotton blouse, perfect size, I was very satisfied with the product and the service. Also the price was great! I will definitely buy other clothes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Check the language of this report. It is obviously fake and written by Fasionmia's own public relations person.

They have still not responded to my request for the rest of my money. DONT BUY FROM THIS CoMPANY

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Thank you, we feel delighted that you are in love with the products and our service ! Fashionmia will always be your best friends and fashion adviser.

Any problem with the order, just feel free to contact us. We are always here to serve you.