With Company response Not resolved

Ordered a couple of times and about to order again.So many items to choose from and with very clear sizing guide for each item which is great compared to other companys that ship from overseas.

Every item i have ordered so far has been a great fit following there guide. Delivery is very quick and you get a picture of your parcel being posted if you choose the tracked option (great options on delivery too). Quality is as good as alot of high street shops and better than some too. And you can't beat the prices.

Customer services respond very quickley to any queries.Get some great discount codes and offers too.

I liked: Quality, Wide range of styles.

4.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318220
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for sharing,how lovely!

Fashionmia - Incomplete order/ Did not receive full order Fashionmia "I ordered from this company over one month ago. I received my order on 2/14, due to the Chinese New Year. I emailed via the provided email address to inquire..." Read more Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Fashionmia Shipping Service Review Fashionmia "I placed an order on 2/9/17 and still haven't received my order nor is there any shipping information. Worst company ever and I urge anyone that is thinking about ordering..." Read more Fashionmia Customer Care Review Fashionmia "I loved the purchases sadly I mistakenly orders the wrong size but these are high quality items. I would order again and they have amazing customer service. Very prompt responses...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more