With Company response Not resolved

Ordered a couple of times and about to order again.So many items to choose from and with very clear sizing guide for each item which is great compared to other companys that ship from overseas.

Every item i have ordered so far has been a great fit following there guide. Delivery is very quick and you get a picture of your parcel being posted if you choose the tracked option (great options on delivery too). Quality is as good as alot of high street shops and better than some too. And you can't beat the prices.

Customer services respond very quickley to any queries.Get some great discount codes and offers too.

I liked: Quality, Wide range of styles.

4.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318220
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for sharing,how lovely!