Perth, Western Australia

i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have had with Fashionmia.com has been one of the greatest deals i have had in a long time.i received my item fast and the quality was great therefore i highly recommend it."

Review about: Jacket.

3.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Jacket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fashionmia - Review about Coat from Las Vegas, Nevada Fashionmia "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..." Read more Fashionmia - Fraudulent website Fashionmia "i ordered for five plus size dresses precisely size 16 and 18 from fashionmia on 24th of april 2016, four bad quality clothes with 2xl were delivered to me after..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more