3.6

i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have had with Fashionmia.com has been one of the greatest deals i have had in a long time.i received my item fast and the quality was great therefore i highly recommend it."

This person wrote the review because of good quality of fashionmia jacket from Fashionmia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments