This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did.My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit small.

The styles and details are amazing! I'll be back for more and I will tell my family and friends. Shipping is from China, so don't be in a hurry, and you won't be disappointed!! I'm pleased with what I purchased and will be careful with sizing.

They are true to their word and will exchange or refund your money.Our stores in America should take notice of good customer service!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • What i received in my order
    • Customer service and their product
    • Beautiful clothes

B1500555 Many Items
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #909042

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response Aug 30

Hello Gloria,
Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.
I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.
Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day:)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.