Foothill Ranch, California
With Company response Not resolved
4.7

This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did.My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit small.

The styles and details are amazing! I'll be back for more and I will tell my family and friends. Shipping is from China, so don't be in a hurry, and you won't be disappointed!! I'm pleased with what I purchased and will be careful with sizing.

They are true to their word and will exchange or refund your money.Our stores in America should take notice of good customer service!

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most what i received in my order and customer service and their product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1205959
Fashionmia Response

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust.Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)