Foothill Ranch, California
With Company response Not resolved

This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did.My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit small.

The styles and details are amazing! I'll be back for more and I will tell my family and friends. Shipping is from China, so don't be in a hurry, and you won't be disappointed!! I'm pleased with what I purchased and will be careful with sizing.

They are true to their word and will exchange or refund your money.Our stores in America should take notice of good customer service!

Review about: B1500555 Many Items.

I liked: What i received in my order, Customer service and their product, Beautiful clothes.

4.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1205959
Fashionmia Response

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust.Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)