Fashionmia - GREAT QUALITY, PRICES, AND SERVICE!

246 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

This was my first time ordering clothes online - I'm glad I did.My friend and I ordered several items and all were perfect except one was a bit small.

The styles and details are amazing! I'll be back for more and I will tell my family and friends. Shipping is from China, so don't be in a hurry, and you won't be disappointed!! I'm pleased with what I purchased and will be careful with sizing.

They are true to their word and will exchange or refund your money.Our stores in America should take notice of good customer service!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • What i received in my order
    • Customer service and their product
    • Beautiful clothes

246 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response Aug 30

Hello Gloria,
Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.
I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.
Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day:)
Fashionmia.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×