With Company response Not resolved
4.7

Fashionmia has beautiful clothes and accessories for amazing prices!The sizing is a bit tricky, but if you pay attention to the sizing charts, you should have no problems.

For example, I am usually a medium size for most things, however on Fashionmia, I order mostly large and extra large. The sizing charts are pretty accurate. Plus because most things are made by hand, they are not always exactly as pictured, but from my experience, they are pretty darn close if not exact.

Also, if you do ever encounter any problems, the customer service is very friendly and efficient.I highly recommend this website to my friends.

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: I liked, Low price.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318215
Fashionmia Response

Thank you so much for your order and sharing ,welcome visiting us again !

Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Fashionmia - Click & bait, poor quality & horrendous refund process Fashionmia "As many of you here on this site, I kept seeing FashionMia's ads online which looked so enticing due to their good looking clothes and low prices. I've never ordered..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Fashionmia - Still waiting for refund Fashionmia "I had ordered several items from Fashionmia, one of the dresses was sold out and the other was not as shown on the site. I contacted customer service, several emails..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more