With Company response Not resolved

Fashionmia has beautiful clothes and accessories for amazing prices!The sizing is a bit tricky, but if you pay attention to the sizing charts, you should have no problems.

For example, I am usually a medium size for most things, however on Fashionmia, I order mostly large and extra large. The sizing charts are pretty accurate. Plus because most things are made by hand, they are not always exactly as pictured, but from my experience, they are pretty darn close if not exact.

Also, if you do ever encounter any problems, the customer service is very friendly and efficient.I highly recommend this website to my friends.

I liked: I liked, Low price.

4.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318215
Fashionmia Response

Thank you so much for your order and sharing ,welcome visiting us again !