With Company response Not resolved

This is the only foreign site I have used that is willing to work with me with exchanges and returns to assist me with finding my correct size and style.I normally wear a size 10 or 12 in US sizes.

For Fashion Mia I normally need to order 2XL. This took much trial and error and I appreciate their wonderful service. I am also able to return to NY City vs Asia. Saves me a great deal on shipping.Returns and Exchanges easy and return for U.S .customers is New York City not Asia.

Clothes are super cute and quality is pretty good. Prices are so much cheaper than in America.

Great fashion for less and great customer service!Thank you Fashionmia!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of fashionmia customer care from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1245530
Fashionmia Response

We do run couple warehouses in different city like NY/London/HK,glad your little problems got settled and hope you could find more amazing items in our store in the future :P

Fashionmia Recently Discussed