With Company response Not resolved

Never shipped my order (claimed it was out of stock) and won't refund my money. They keep coming up with excuses. It should not take two weeks to refund money on an item that was never sent. Scam. Avoid at all costs.

Following is the text of emails I received from them when I asked for my money back:

Thanks for contacting us. Hope you are doing well.

Please accept my deepest sorry for inconvenience caused to you.

We did update your refund and we told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority.

To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but we can sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally.

I will keep eyes on your refund and inform you once it finished, we do hope it will be finished on time, would you forgive us about this and give us more days?

A thousand thanks for your kindly understanding and patience. :)

Enjoy your blessed day.

----

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have made your refund in emergency status and told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority.

Would you mind waiting more days?

Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service not available, Very bad experience at fashion mia, Charged for an order that i cancelled.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia