Fashionmia - Fraudulent website

325 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

i ordered for five plus size dresses precisely size 16 and 18 from fashionmia on 24th of april 2016, four bad quality clothes with 2xl were delivered to me after one month and two weeks.The clothes were a joke of what was shown on their website.

i wrote them via email about my dissatisfaction and how i can return the clothes for a refund, there was no respond from them.

i decided to go through paypal as a mediator since my payment was made through them, initially fashionmia offered 50% refund while i keep the clothes which i rejected because the clothes cannot be wore by anyone, not even a househelp can use those clothes.

so i offered to ship the clothes back to them not minding bearing the expense of the shipping cost and a tracking number was sent to paypal for monitoring on the 23rd of June.Up till now fashionmia did not refund my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • It was awefull
    • Poor quality
    • Unwillingness to give refund
    • No response from customer service

Product or service
325 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response Jul 07

Hello Oghogho,
Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. Sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.
Checked your order, however, we didn't receive your returned parcel. Could you please offer me the tracking number or receipt offered by your local post office? Once I can track it in China, I will refund you within 5 business days.
Fashionmia is a reliable store, and we never escape our responsibility. Thank you.
Doris
Fashionmia.com

Jul 07 #1182150 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

When I tried tracking the item this was what I got and I can't read Chinese
Number: RR052405831NG
Package Status: Alert
Destination Country: China
2016-07-06 02:05 北京互换局, 已出口开拆
2016-07-01 13:43 广州互换局, 已出口互封(国内经转) 2016-06-29 08:57 广州互换局, 已出口开拆,备注(退回) 2016-06-27 17:15 广州市邮政局江高支局, 离开,下一站【广州航站】 2016-06-27 15:06 广州市邮政局江高支局, 已封发 2016-06-27 14:55 广州市邮政局江高支局, 已收寄 2016-06-27 14:55 广州市邮政局江高支局, 已退回 2016-06-27 14:42 广州市邮政局江高支局, 到达投递局 2016-06-26 14:44 广州互换局, 已进口互封(国内经转) 2016-06-15 13:37 广州互换局, 已进口互封(国内经转) 2016-06-15 13:36 广州互换局, 移交海关 2016-06-14 09:36 广州互换局, 已进口开拆 2016-06-07 16:31 北京互换局, 已进口互封(国内经转) 2016-06-07 12:47 北京互换局, 已进口开拆 2016-06-01 13:40 拉各斯, 已出口直封 2016-06-01 11:22 拉各斯, 离开 2016-06-01 11:21 尼日利亚拉各斯, 到达互换局 Origin Country: Nigeria 2016-06-01 10:22 NGLOSA, INSERT ITEM INTO BAG 2016-06-01 10:21 NGLOSA, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE ====================================== Powered by www.17track.net

Jul 13 #1184668 Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Hello,
The five working days promised for the refund is running out. just a reminder.

Jul 08 #1182588 Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Hello, you asked me to close the dispute case i opened with paypal, but what is the assurance that i will get my refund back.

Fashionmia Response Jul 09

Hello Oghogho,
Thank you for your assistance.
Refund request has been submitted to PayPal, refund will be back within 5 business days.
Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Doris

Jul 23 #1188802

Hello Doris,
Is being close to three weeks since you promised that I will get my refund within five days, up till now. I have not heard from you.
What I'm I supposed to do, I didn't get my money back, I didn't get the clothes back and I gave you all the details you required from me yes

Jul 25 #1189920 Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Good morning Doris,
You instructed me to close the dispute I opened with PayPal to enable you process my refund. Now you and PayPal are tossing me around for my own money,
PayPal claimed because the dispute have been closed they can't do anything rather I should relate with fashionmia, you on the other hand is claiming that you have informed PayPal to refund my money.
This is the message I received from PayPal.
Dear Maureen Oghogho,
Thank you for contacting PayPal. PayPal understands your concern and desire to resolve the dispute in question. However, once a claim has been canceled, it's considered resolved and can't be reopened. Should you have the need to file another claim in the future, we suggest that you do not cancel the claim until you have received the merchandise or a refund. We encourage you to continue to work with the seller for a mutual resolution. We value your business and regret that you have had this experience. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Sincerely, Nurdin Protection Services Department PayPal. So where do I stand in all this. Wonder shall never end, you guys received my money with no excuse, refunding it back when you didn't deliver have become like eternity.

Jul 28 #1191234 Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Since on the 7th i opened a complained on this platform, these have been the conversation between us via email.
Hello Oghogho,
Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day! Best regards, Doris The tracking number RR052405831NG Hello Oghogho, Thank you for your reply. What's the carrier? I will contact them to track it. I used Nigeria Nipost which was the same courier service I received the parcel from. Is a local post office in Nigeria Hello, Thank you for your updated info. Yes, parcel is in China. I notice that you opened a dispute with PayPal. Could you please close it or refund will be failed. Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day! Best regards, Doris from me,Please what is the assurance that if I close the dispute that my money will be refunded? Hello, i want to close the dispute case i opened with paypal, but what is the assurance that i will get my refund Hello Oghogho, Thank you for your reply. I totally understand your worries because I am a consumer of other sellers off work. I saw your review on Pissed Consumer and contacted you. If I wanted to cheat
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.