With Company response Not resolved

Fashion MIa has debited my account 11 times for a purchase I did not make.I cancelled and used paypal.

11 transactions in the same amount came out of my account, in which they returned my debit payments as nsf. I did not want the one item, and had cancelled and ended up with a $528 nsf charge on top of the whole mess. My bank can do nothing. Fashion Mia processed my order(s) without me authorizing and this is cause a tremendous amount of stress.

I do not have the money nor did I at time of cancelling the one item.This is fraud on Paypal and Fahion mia

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not being able to speak with someone, Getting my refund, No person to speak to.

Fashionmia Response

Dear customer, I am sincerely sorry to let you wait so long a time.But please tell me about your order number, I think only in this way , I can help you better, thank you.

to Fashionmia Response #1405163

I was speaking for hours with a woman at 1-844-296-8222 Crispane?AT FASHION MIA.

She asked me to buy internet security cards at Walmart in the form of ITunes cards, totally $275. She said this would be credited along with the $528.00 plus 25 for their need bank fee. She said it would all be credited back to my account.

I had ordered a dress and cancelled before paying.It went through 11 times.