Las Vegas, Nevada
With Company response Not resolved

This review site is probably one that the company has created. However I am beyond pissed off so I will write a review wherever I can.

I ordered 29 items in June. I have received 19 of them with all but one item arriving 6 weeks or longer after they took my money from Paypal. With the exception of 2 dresses, I have thrown away the other items as the quality is less than dollar store quality. (and one of the 2 dresses has a flaw right on the chest area).

I have emailed the company over a dozen times and they have told me "items are on the way!" The remaining 10 items I did not receive I paid $158.41 for. I have requested a refund but I doubt I'll ever see it.

I opened a dispute on Paypal but they closed my case because I could not provide any new information. Please do not buy from this junky, ripoff site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia