3.5

"I was very pleased with my order of the Floral Printed Patchwork dress.Perfect for work or an evening out - it's smart but casual and nice to wear as there is no fuss about it.

Nice length and a good quality fabric. The sizes come up small but you can exchange or get a full refund if the size is wrong first time around. I have ordered my next dress and am looking forward to wearing it.

A great price for a classy garment.The colours are vibrant and the material hard-wearing so I think it will wash well and probably won't even need ironing!

Karin Marietta

Reviewer is in happy mood. Karinmarietta is quite happy with good so far. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of fashionmia online order. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments