Fashionmia - Floral Printed Patchwork Fake Two-piece Bodycon-dress
"I was very pleased with my order of the Floral Printed Patchwork dress.Perfect for work or an evening out - it's smart but casual and nice to wear as there is no fuss about it.
Nice length and a good quality fabric. The sizes come up small but you can exchange or get a full refund if the size is wrong first time around. I have ordered my next dress and am looking forward to wearing it.
A great price for a classy garment.The colours are vibrant and the material hard-wearing so I think it will wash well and probably won't even need ironing!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Good so far
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Fashionmia Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have no complaints with fashionmia, they have done everything to help assisting me to locate my purchase of my dress's. The representative at fashionmia are AWSOME!! I will continue..."
- "Tracking a package should tell me the place the package is, not just arrive and depart, arrive and depart, etc. from "Fed Ex location," with no city mentioned. Sometimes the..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."