"I was very pleased with my order of the Floral Printed Patchwork dress.Perfect for work or an evening out - it's smart but casual and nice to wear as there is no fuss about it.

Nice length and a good quality fabric. The sizes come up small but you can exchange or get a full refund if the size is wrong first time around. I have ordered my next dress and am looking forward to wearing it.

A great price for a classy garment.The colours are vibrant and the material hard-wearing so I think it will wash well and probably won't even need ironing!

Karin Marietta

Review about: Fashionmia Online Order.

I liked: Good so far.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fashionmia - Review about Maxi Dress from Houston, Texas Fashionmia "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..." Read more Fashionmia - Probably the most awful experience ever Fashionmia "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..." Read more Fashionmia - Click & bait, poor quality & horrendous refund process Fashionmia "As many of you here on this site, I kept seeing FashionMia's ads online which looked so enticing due to their good looking clothes and low prices. I've never ordered..." Read more Fashionmia - 2 month and I haven't receive my order Fashionmia "I purchase 5 dress from FashionMia and it has been 2 month and I haven't receive the order. I would like my refund of 75.00 plus taxes and shipping charges..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more