6.7K views
With Company response Not resolved

Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can

not believe. First time i ordered clothes online. I had good experience ,the service was excellent. If I had any questions ,they replied very details and quickly. I received beautiful clothes and hand bag. I like very much. Just suggest be careful measure your bust, hip, shoulder, waist, length, sleeve follow their size chart to

order the right size of clothes. Overall, I will give them five stars!

Next time I will order more dress from Fashionmia.com ,I will

introduce to my friends to share my experience. thanks Fasionmia

staff hard working.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. He best about fashionmia clothing from Fashionmia was low prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

"I am customer.Do you want my invoice?" Hahahaha!

Right. How did that TOEFL exam work out for you?

Killin' me Fasion Mia.Nice try.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1215096

Great English! You're not fooling anyone by posing as satisfied customers, Fashion Mia. Give me a break.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1173220

To: Anonymous.you are wrong.

FashionmiaCares
#1171956
Fashionmia Response

Dear friend, Thank you for placing your order from Fashionmia.I am very happy and greatly appreciated that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.

Welcome to our store again.Thank you very much.

YET AGAIN!!!! Will u guys stop posing as customers!!!

to Anonymous #1173204

I am customer. Do you want my invoice?

to Anonymous Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1173217

To: Anonymous.I am customer.Do you want my invoice?

to Anonymous #1173214

You are wrong.

to Anonymous #1173224

To: Anonymous.you are wrong.