With Company response Not resolved

I finally got the 4th dress from Fashionmia. According to them, it is a

''Round Neck Plain Cotton/Linen Maxi Dress'', which costs CA$36.65, but in reality, it's the most hideous thing I have ever seen: 2 pieces of a cheap see through fabric put together, and that's it. That is a dress they originally wanted to sell for CA 81,45!!!! But I was ''lucky'': got myself this piece of rubbish for ''only'' 36.65 dollars.

On February the 23rd, I sent a message to comment@orderplus.com explaining the whole situation and asking for my money back. They never answered back, but they posted a message at the end of one of my reviews inviting me to write them at comment#ordreplus.com!!! After I have already written to them. It's been more than a month and the usual nothing from Fashionmia strikes again.

Fashionmia, you have no right to steal my money. Stop lying and show some integrity. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! 122 CAD!

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: No response to refunding money for cancelled order, Continually lie and make promises they do not fulfill, Misleading pictures.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

nicoresco_11
to Fashionmia Response #1453608

Fashionmia, stop playing around! I told you TWICE that I already wrote you at comment@orderplus.com and that NOBODY answered back.

Just put my money back in the PayPal account and leave me alone.

All I want to hear from you is: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I'm waiting!(B2167823)