Fashionmia Underwear Review from Mckenna, Washington
BUYER BEWARE.I purchased 3 items one being lingerie for a special occasion.The item was green tassels look nice in picture what came in the mail was a green sequin ribbon and a string that was less than a g-string the item was a one size fits all the tag on it said medium?
The bohemian striped sun dress was way too long it was like a train on a wedding dress long. After receiving two out of three items I canceled the one dress back ordered they had the nerve to try and replace with another dress. These clothes are very poor quality sizing wrong.
After several emails alot of back and forth sending photos to 4 different customer care agents I was able to cancel and get my money back.I wish I could understand the writing on the package to return the garbage they sent me
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Have been so pleased with my recent order from FashionMia which arrived very quickly . The order arrived really quickly and I was delighted with my purchases. The quality and..."
- "I ordered what I thought to be a pretty, red top for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 3, thinking it would be delivered on time. It wasn't. When it..."
- "FashionMia sent me the wrong product in June 2016. When contacted, FashionMia told me I did order the item received. I emailed back to FashionMia the order confirmation..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I visited a waffle house in galveston, texas. This place was feelthy, dirty. The back cooking area had trash, dirty cleaning raggs, and dirty tables with custoners wairing. I will..."
- "Oh my gosh,....poorest quality of clothing Ive ever seen in my life. I ordered two dresses, one was the looking flowy sheer multi coloured wrap dress worth the slits up..."