With Company response Not resolved

BUYER BEWARE.I purchased 3 items one being lingerie for a special occasion.The item was green tassels look nice in picture what came in the mail was a green sequin ribbon and a string that was less than a g-string the item was a one size fits all the tag on it said medium?

The bohemian striped sun dress was way too long it was like a train on a wedding dress long. After receiving two out of three items I canceled the one dress back ordered they had the nerve to try and replace with another dress. These clothes are very poor quality sizing wrong.

After several emails alot of back and forth sending photos to 4 different customer care agents I was able to cancel and get my money back.I wish I could understand the writing on the package to return the garbage they sent me

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear even,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with the refund immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia