Fashionmia Underwear Review from Mckenna, Washington

BUYER BEWARE.I purchased 3 items one being lingerie for a special occasion.The item was green tassels look nice in picture what came in the mail was a green sequin ribbon and a string that was less than a g-string the item was a one size fits all the tag on it said medium?

The bohemian striped sun dress was way too long it was like a train on a wedding dress long. After receiving two out of three items I canceled the one dress back ordered they had the nerve to try and replace with another dress. These clothes are very poor quality sizing wrong.

After several emails alot of back and forth sending photos to 4 different customer care agents I was able to cancel and get my money back.I wish I could understand the writing on the package to return the garbage they sent me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #849971 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response May 18

Dear even,
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.
May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with the refund immediately.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Customer Service from Fashionmia

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about