1.3

I ordered two sweatshirt hoodies on Feb 17th. Checked on my order off and on always said "processing". I e-mail customer service they responded with "the whse. is working on it. I was not advised each order was made per each item. These items were to be a birthday gift. One item had to changed as it was "out of stock" so had to re-order another item. It is now March 23rd and still no sign of my order. The frustration with this company is beyond anything I have encountered. I don't know how theses people stay in business. They suck.

lala1941jan wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fashionmia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia sweatshirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thanks for the info. I'll not be ordering anything from this company.

I'm having the same exact problem. Ordered in February.

Part 1 & 2 of order received.

Parcel 3 with most expensive items, 4 items to be exact have been Processing since February. Cannot contact FashionMia.

to Anonymous #1133239

Never again, outrageous service.