With Company response Resolved

Update by user Nov 02, 2017

Company contacted me via email with status and I received the dress within 3 days

Update by user Nov 02, 2017

Received two contacts from FashionMia providing me with a status on the shipment. I also received my dress within 3 days from post and it is exactly what I expected and wanted. Except for the shipping issue, I would order again in a heartbeat.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2017

Really liked the clothes shown online. Thought I'd try them out and placed an order for a dress in August.

After a month passed, I contacted customer service via email to inquire as to the status of the dress. I received response email telling me that it would be received within the 7-12 business days and hopefully sooner. Another month has passed and it's now the end of October. I haven't received anything.

Sent another email but I didn't even receive a response this time.

The Tracking number shows that the order was "processed." I'm wondering now if it really was shipped and if I'll ever receive it. Copy of Payment confirmation with description and Order # and link included here for reference.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Look of product.

I didn't like: No respect the delay.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 26, 2017.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Angie.wang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia