I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago.I received a partial order.

One of them was OK the other one on the other hand is not. Its WAY smaller than what it says in their size chart, not only that, but it's fabric is the worst quality ever. I m very disappointed especially considering how long i waited after i made the purchase. I'm not buying anymore from this website ever again.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PURCHASE CLOTHES ELSEWHERE. If not prepare to be disappointed! They haven't respond my email. Furthermore, the 2 reviews i wrote in their website dont appear.

I refresh the page many times.

It seems to me they only show good reviews.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fashionmia shirt. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments