Wappingers Falls, New York
With Company response Not resolved

Order cancelled when it didn't show up.Assured I'd be refunded within 8 days.

Emails back and forth saying sorry for the delay please be patient and it will be done within 8 days. This was in April. It's now June. No refund ever received.

Dishonest crooks.Do not order from them.

Review about: Several Tops.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1179984

FashionmiaCares
#1171951
Fashionmia Response

Dear Dsneyd, sorry for what happened to your order.Please accept our sincere apology.Could you please give us a chance to rectify your case by emailing me your order number and your problem details to linda@fashionmia.com? I will spare no efforts to help you solve it.