With Company response Not resolved

I did order 4 dresses on May 1,2016 I had not received my order yet. My order number B1432232

I want to contact your store but you don't have any information to contact

Please call me at 408 666 9020 my name is phong Vo

I want to know what is happened to my order

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia and fashionmia shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Phong Vo,

Thank you for your order in our website.

Your order B1432232 has been sent out with the tracking #: LS855884563CN (Delivered).

Shipping status can be verified by visiting the following tracking URL:

From the tracking information: 2016-05-14 09:44 MILPITAS, CA 95035, Delivered, Parcel Locker, Your item was delivered to a parcel locker at 9:44 am on May 14, 2016 in MILPITAS, CA 95035.

If you didn't received your parcel, could you please contact USPS for the detail. If there is still no information about it, please feel free to contact us. We will deal with the compensation for you immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com