Felton, Delaware
2.1

I have decided to write a review because I want the customers who shop the store to know what they will experience in terms of customer service and the quality of clothes they will receive.I ordered a hoodie from this site, I ordered an XL according to the size chart.

I assumed this should be a good fit and have a little room in case in shrinks some in the wash. I waited at least a month before it came and once I got it I noticed that it was super small and there was no size tag inside the hoodie. The hoodie fits like a medium I looked inside the hoodie and that's when I saw that there was no size tags or any type of tags of reference in the hoodie at all. I emailed fashion Mia and received correspondence from a lady named candy.

Going back and forth with her we sent at least 9 or 10 emails back and forth I kept telling her time and time again through the emails that there were no size tags she kept asking me to send her pictures of the the hoodie, she kept saying I still can't see the size, I told her that's what I have told you several times that there are no size tags. I said I think that I have an incorrect size since there is no way of knowing what size this is. She gave me an excuse saying that the sizes in the US could be different. I told her that's not possible because I used their size chart for reference.

she asked me to send pic more pictures and that's when I said you know this is enough I'm not going back and forth with you with you anymore and I'm not ordering from your site anymore, I shouldn't have to prove this much to a business if you haven't unsatisfied or unhappy customer you should do what you need should you be able to do to make it right for the customer whether it be offering a refund or have the customer ship the item back free of charge but there was nothing that was sent with the hoodie it was just a hoodie and that's it. Perhaps even offer to ship another hoodie XL hoodie and allow the customer to keep the hoodie that is defective. Finally after I spoke my peace in the email she offered me a $13 coupon, personally I felt like I should have been offered a coupon for the amount that I originally paid which was about $20 with shipping costs. I ended up giving the hoodie to my son's girlfriend and she liked it.

she's smaller than me so it fit her but it did shrink up a lot in the wash.Today I used the coupon code and I realized that I still ended up having to pay for shipping and handling and then some so we'll see I ordered an XL again I know this is probably going to be a shot in the wind but maybe by chance the first hoodie I got was defective or an irregular so we'll see.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

#1202191

I have to ask, did you get your XL hoodie? Thought not. Once an *** always an ***.

Everything they have is defective!that was the most awful thing...

even if you had a credit, giving these scam artists even one more dime of your hard-earned money is just plain awful..

you are the type of person they hope for because they're still making money off of you even with a small credit like that..go by your instincts next time we all make mistakes..I did on this site, but don't fall for we will give you a small credit to buy more clothes....if you are dissatisfied the first time, chances are probably 99% you will be the second time too.

I checked this business on BBB.This company is not held to the same as other businesses.

I think it is an overseas company.BBB only monitors US.

Poway, California, United States #1111173

Keep us updated as to what happens please.

You all need to be putting a review on the Better Business Bureau site.That is the hub of consumer information and they can actually do something to prevent fraud.

People use that site as a reliable gauge of a business' trustworthiness.PLEASE review this scam of a company on their site.