Fashionmia Shipping Service Review from Duluth, Georgia
I ordered back in March and still have not recieved my order or refund.
Order NO.B1220083 i have filed several dispute and still nothing.This site is a complete scam don't waste your time or money.
Notice that its still being processed since March 8, 2016.
Someone needs to shut them down.So pissed
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I have bought 2 dresses from this website size doesn't fit for me. So i contact the customer service and let my problem. they have send me the coupon for..."
- "My first purchase and my last. I ordered a faux fur coat for $45.00. What I received is a child sized, matted acrylic object, not at all a resemblance of..."
- "I've bought several items from Fashionmia and though there were some problems, they were very helpful and quick in solving them. In general, I have a very good experience and..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..."
- "The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material. There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."