With Company response Not resolved

I ordered back in March and still have not recieved my order or refund.

Order NO.B1220083 i have filed several dispute and still nothing.This site is a complete scam don't waste your time or money.

Notice that its still being processed since March 8, 2016.

Someone needs to shut them down.So pissed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fashionmia shipping service. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello Shonda,

Thank you for your review. My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

Checked you order and you have paused your order in 12th April, so your refund process was paused. Please don't worry, I have closed your submission and refund will be back within 7 business days.

Best wishes!