Fashionmia Shipping Service Review from Duluth, Georgia
I ordered back in March and still have not recieved my order or refund.
Order NO.B1220083 i have filed several dispute and still nothing.This site is a complete scam don't waste your time or money.
Notice that its still being processed since March 8, 2016.
Someone needs to shut them down.So pissed
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Total scam!! The items you ordered will never look like the picture of their website!! And still trying to get my money back with no luck yet... :( ..."
- "I have decided to write a review because I want the customers who shop the store to know what they will experience in terms of customer service and the quality..."
- "This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric. They have been around for a while- and people really should..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..."
- "I ordered a beautiful dress from Tbdress for a special occasion. So disappointed when it arrived. The alterations for my size look as if they were done by a child. I..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."