With Company response Not resolved

Cancelled order and no refund

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318228
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1318975

Credit Card has not been refunded. Please ensure the refund is made and a confirmation.

* Receiver: RESHMA SUBRINA JAIMUNGAL

* Shipping Address:

8321 WOODLAKE PLACE .

TAMPA, FLORIDA United States 33615 * Tel: 1-813-401-2308 Item(s) Item Price Qty Price Sweet Heart Back Hole Glitter Cocktail Dress Color: black Size: l US$24.95 1 US$24.95 One Shoulder Patchwork See-Through Solid One Piece Color: black Size: xl US$23.95 1 US$23.95 V Neck Hollow Out Split Bodycon Dress Color: black Size: l US$26.95 1 US$26.95 Off Shoulder Plaid Printed Slim-Leg Jumpsuit Color: white Size: s US$25.95 1 US$25.95 Item Subtotal: $101.8 Discount: $12.21 Shipping cost: $0.00 Grand total: $89.58