With Company response Not resolved

I bought some items from Fashionmia since October last year 2017 and I used PayPal to pay them. I did request a refund after I spent $197 and noticed that almost all the items were not good for me and they asked me not to return them...

and told me they would refund $40. Up till now they still haven't refunded it even though they told me they would refund it this is March (after I was assured they would make a refund way before now. Today they sent another reply after I had sent them an email asking for no refund again. In their reply, they said April.

They keep deceiving me; postponing my refund.

Please, can someone help me get all my money back? I have gone through a lot with this company and I don't want their clothes and low quality accessories anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 05.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1443427

If it's true that you are fashionmia then you have received the email I sent to you on the dispute email I replied to and on there you still asked for my order number. You people are scammers! If you are not then why do you keep postponing my refund?

to Fashionmia Response #1443435

Go check the email I sent to you, that is the dispute email address you have and you will seeMy order numbers I already sent. Time wasters!