Product: Fashionmia Jacket Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (7 of 52 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
1.8
Fashionmia - Clothes does not fit ......who do i send the return too
Ordered a jacket for my mom. The jacket is way too small for her. We went by their sizing chart. I initiated a return on their website and have not received any email telling me how to return the item. It has been ten days since I initiated the return. My order number...
FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Fashionmia - Awfull quality, full disappointment

1.8
Jackets look so pretty on the photos, loved them at once! Couldn't wait when I get them... Gosh! What a horrow! Bad poor quality material, sick replica what is on photos. I sent request for return twice, still no answer. Looks like Fashion mia is fraud for the clients! Shame!

I just sent this letter to Paypal. Please also voice your complaint!

Let's see if we can get Fashionmia exposed!!!

Dear PayPal,

Are you aware that an online company called FashionMia (www.fashionmia.com) whom allows customers to use PayPal to pay for their purchases is a company that lies, steals, and cheats people out of money? I have been such a customer. Here is my Fashionmia experience:

I ordered 5 dresses from Fashionmia. I received 2, which were too small.

When I inquired about the other 3, I was told they were not in stock.

I sent to 2 dresses back, and asked for a full refund of $130.92 for all 5 dresses. I was told it would take 10-15 days. It has been over 6 weeks, and I have not received anything.

I have emailed numerous times, only to get a different excuse each time of why it is taking so long. I was even told asked if I wanted a Target gift card instead.

I have seen MANY experiences of others just like mine online, people who are frustrated and want their refunds. I wish I had seen them before I ordered :( This company has stolen money from me and countless others, and needs to be held accountable. I am so tired of the run around with this company and upset that they have scammed and refused to give refunds to so many people. Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy. Monetary Loss: $130. I have been researching online and have found NUMEROUS customers with similar experiences. I have listed just a few, but you can find unlimited reviews of people who have been scammed by Fashionmia.

1. Not shipping out my order. By: RaymonaSalter Oct 12, 2017 They haven't shipped out my order and it has been longer than a month. When I try to contact them, they don't answer the calls nor respond to the emails.

My demands: Either get my money back or receive my dress. User Recommendation: I don't recommend them Resolution: Unresolved Complaint #: 31850 Monetary damages: $30.65 2. Fashion Mia steals money from their customers!!! By: abrithjae Sep 20, 2017 This Facebook advertiser is scamming people!!!

The website makes it appear as if they are shipping out of CA, but they are shipping out of China. NONE OF THEIR CLOTHING IS AS DESCRIBED, and when you PAY to return the items THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND!!! THEY ARE PROFITING OFF OF FALSE ADVERTISING!!! THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

.... This is an email from these thieves. There is not one word in their policy about retaining the discount on returns. The money is in the wallet and they will not release even what they are saying they will refund!!!

LIARS AND THIEVES!!! My demands: A full refund of every dime I paid for the items I returned and they are in possession of. User Recommendation: Stay away Resolution: Unresolved Complaint #: 31153 Monetary damages: $457.07 3. Never got my product.

They took my money By: Sara Apr 21, 2016 I ordered a dress and they never sent it. One month later I asked for a refund. They told me I would get my money back in 20 days. It has now been 4 months.

My demands: Full refund User Recommendation: Stay away Resolution: Unresolved Complaint #: 17858 Also reported: Monetary damages: $37.00 4. Credit Card theft and Swindle By: sweetmammaj Apr 09, My daughter ordered a dress from them and paid with Debit Card. She never received a notice or email afterward when I got involved they played games for over 6 weeks saying they had religious holidays and that we would be next in line for a refund. Finally I reported them to the Federal Trade Commission and BBB.

Don't ever buy use or give credit information to this scam. They steal your money by bait and switch, make false promises, and do not even have inventory for what they sell. Others have had identity theft by using them My demands: Full refund User Recommendation: I don't recommend them Resolution: Unresolved Complaint #: 17674 Monetary damages: $22.95 From Pissed Consumer website: 5. Ripped me off 4 purchases of over $140.Dollars.

Sent back in same package as arrived in with the correct sizes, Fashionmia kept dresses and my money. Second complaint. No way to contact and resolve issue. Been going on 4 months.

Fraud complaint will be done Nov. 22, 2017. 6. I ordered 6 dresses from fashionmia on the 21st of Sept 2017, and I am still waiting to receive them.

After 2 months and 2 weeks and several emails complaining to customer service, I received only ONE dress yesterday, that's after waiting for 2 months and 2 weeks for it to be delivered. I asked for a refund of my money but they refused, offering a $10 compensation. I am utterly angry with them. And would appreciate if any one could advise me on how to deal with them.

The person who responded to my emails from customer service is called Sophia, who kept promising me every now and then, that I would receive the package within 10-12 days. A real rip off. Review about: Fashionmia Shipping Service. Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

7. I placed an order back in July with several items; most of them didn't fit as the sizes run too small. I returned 6 items and asked for a refund to my credit card. The company acknowledged receipt of the items.

Instead of refunding to my credit card they added the money to my wallet. After several emails and messages through the website Mandy finally responded on September 2nd indicating she was going to request the money being refunded to my credit card within 7-9 days. Today is November 13th and they have not refunded me!!!!! I have sent emails every week, completed several disputes and sent several emails through their website.

I found a phone number on a website, called today and no one answers!!!! The call was sent to a voice mail. This company is such a scam! They owe me over $80 dollars.

I shouldn't be contacting them every single week to get MY money back. Worst part is that they took my money from my wallet and they have not refunded my credit card. This is completely ridiculous. I am still waiting from someone to call me back or reply to my emails.

4 months is completely absurd. There is nothing serious about this company. I don't recommend this company to anybody. Review about: Fashionmia Skirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy. PLEASE look into this company and see what kind of a PayPal customer you are dealing with. This company has been reported to the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, as well as many upset customer review websites such as www.pissedconsumer.com, www.sitejabber.com, www.trustpilot.com, and www.scamguard.com (just to name few). Fashionmia is a company that I would not want representing my name.

They are putting a bad name to PayPal, as your logo is listed at the bottom of the Fashionmia.com website. Please reconsider-doing business with them. They are liars, thieves, scammers and fraudulent.

You are a better company than that and can send them a message that what they are doing to their customers is NOT OK! Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Bad quality
2.1
Ordering from fashionmia was a terrible terrible experience. The only good thing was the lady at customer service" Yolanda" but she also does not read messages properly and its hard to convey message to her. Good hearted but not professional. Didn't help much except...
Fashionmia Response

Hello, thank you for your order from Fashionmia. There is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. If the items came with defection or bad quality, or is not as advertised on the website, please send me a few photos to lollie.zou@orderplus.com with your order number, I would surely help you with your problem.

Fashionmia Jacket
Cons
  • Business ethics and policies - not trust worthy
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
1.5
It is the end of September now and I've been dealing with this company since March, so at this point I am thoroughly ticked off.I ordered 2 jackets through the website but changed my mind a few days later and cancelled the order. Cancelling was not a problem since they...

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Could you please offer me your order number and I will help you with your problem ASAP.

And there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. If the items came with defection or bad quality, or is not as advertised on the website, please send me a few photos to doris@fashionmia.com with your order number, I would surely help you with your problem.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com

Best wishes! Fashionmia.com

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Fashionmia Jacket Review from Riverdale, Georgia

1.5
I placed my order April 28, 2016, I received my order on May 20th. I received a different jacket not the one I ordered. It took so long to received my order I was too afraid to return it. I will never order from this compoaby again. You can not track your order, no phone or contact at all. Bad business

My order was placed on April 7, was told that package was lost. till this date I have not received refund. Do not buy!

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with it immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Fashionmia in Smithfield, Virginia - Fashion Mia - Bad Consumer Service!

1.6
I will never order from this online store again! First of all, it took over a month for me to get my jacket, and the jacket I ordered looked nothing like the one I saw on their webpage. The jacket came all the way from China and only had Chinese writing on the page. There was also no receipt of purchase or any refund policy information. I have tried to email and call customer service but have been unsuccessful! Please, save yourself from a headache and from wasting your money. Do not order from this company!
Fashionmia Jacket
Cons
  • Poor customer service and no return policy
Order processing issue
1.5
I'm having a bad experience with fashionmia now. I ordered a jacket and sweater last night. I ordered from Canada, and there was an exchange conversion that was more than I expected. So, I attempted to cancel it right away. I opened a "paid cancelation ticket" and it...
Order processing issue