We ordered a coat online from fashion Mia for $31.00. They sent us a piece of garbage.

We complained about it, First they told us they will send us a coupon for $7.00 that we can use for another purchase. really, $7.00 Coupon for another *** Product instead of our money back? When we protested, they asked us to send the product back so that they can refund amount. We spend another $13.00 for sending it back.

Now, they are saying that they will refund only $25.00. If they can not pay for shipping, why they asked us to send it back.

They could have asked & we could have shown that piece going to our dustbin (May be we will not even put it in there as it was not even worth of our garbage bin). We are telling it to all our friend as well so that they never use this site to buy any product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Jacket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Rude and unhelpful emails when you actually get a response, Lying about refund, Unsatisfied.

Comments

#1620099

This is what Fashionmia replied with - We confirmed that you paid USD31.8 for your order, which includes shipping fee USD5.85 and products fee USD25.95. The shipping fee was paid to shipping company, they did make the delivery to you and they finished their work and should get the fee.

So we could refund you USD25.95, hope you can understand. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My response - Ideally I paid the money for the product that I didn't order because I ordered something and I got something else which is totally different from what I ordered so you tell me why should I be the one to bear the shipping cost? Also what about the fee of $12.90 I paid in shipping that product to LA address that one of your representative has asked me to? I shipped it to LA address in the impression that I will get all my money that I spent back but now you are refuting everything and are willing to pay only $25 that put me in a loss of $20 straight.

You please compare the attachments and tell me if they look similar to you even 50% and surprisingly no one from your company is saying anything about the product they shown in pictures and what they sent. I let you be the judge of my complaint if you think has any grounds.

FashionmiaCares
#1619463
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia