With Company response Not resolved
1.2

I bought clothes from Fashionmia (https://www.fashionmia.com/) in February 2018. However, I get nothing from them. I tried to communicate with customer service, but they made excuses and never refund me the money.

Here are the details. Firstly, I ordered a pair of fleece on the website and made the payment. After a while, I find out the website claimed that I can get a free shipping if I order from its app. Therefore, I canceled the previous order and download the app and reorder it from the app. I found out that the first order is pending instead of canceled. So I contacted the customer service, and she promised to refund me the money. Of course, she did not.

This is not the worse: I also never get anything from the second order, because they informed me the item is out of stock after I made the second order. Are you kidding me? And the customer service refused to refund me the money and informed to replace with other stuff. I demanded a refund for the two orders. At last, the customer service stop responding to my email.

In brief, Fashionmia took me 22.94 $ and 29.30 € and gave me nothing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fashionmia Cons: Suck.

• Fashionmia Thieves

Comments

1year and 9mo and still no refund, the company made out like a bandit. They have their murchandise to resell and my money.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

zzyh307
@Fashionmia Response

The order number are B2221576 and B2221566. These two orders never give my money back. @orderplus.com