With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 5 dresses from Fashionmia. I received 2, that were too small.

When I inquired about the other 3, I was told they were not in stock. I sent to 2 dresses back, and asked for a full refund of $130.92 for all 5 dresses. I was told it would take 10-15 days. It has been over 6 weeks, and I have not received anything.

I have emailed numerous times, only to get a different excuse each time of why it is taking so long. I was even told asked if I wanted a Target gift card instead. I have seen MANY experiences of others just like mine online, people who are frustrated and want their refunds.

I wish I had seen them before I ordered :( This company has stolen money from me and countless others, and needs to be held accountable. I am so tired of the run around with this company and upset that they have scammed and refused to give refunds to so many people.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Failure to refund money, Terrible customer service, Lying about refund.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to cherish.zhang@orderplus.com so that...

dalawna
to Fashionmia Response #1393111

This is the same crap email I’ve been dealing with for over 6 weeks. I have already given you all the info you need in corresponding emails over and over again. I just want an email from you saying my refund has been issued and I see the money in my bank account.

Stop these scammers now. File a complaint with the FTC

dalawna
to Anonymous #1393112

Amen! I have filed with the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. This company is ridiculously terrible!

Recently Discussed