Update added by user Apr 18
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!
If you did fight them through a third party like Paypal or Visa and get your money back......The more people that dispute their orders the less likely they can do business. They will try to get you to cancel your dispute so they can refund you money. Don't trust them.
Original review posted by user Apr 13
I purchased a few dresses and tops.I had a bad feeling the next day when I did not receive a confirmation email.
I contacted customer service and they send me some strange info that did not show a tracking number and told me my order was in my country to check at the post office. I emailed a few more times no response. Then I disputed my order through pay pal. A few days before I was to recieve my money back the order arrived with no information from the company.
The sizes do not match there size chart. The dresses are not what they look like in the photos. They are sewen strange. I then contacted them again a few times asking for a refund.
Still no returned message.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!I want my money back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I expected to receive a new dress and I received something different. A dirty looks like someone wore it and got dirty in it. The tag missing saying it is..."
- "Breyers Fresh Cream and Rich Fudge Brownies has plain vanilla ice cream in it. The package picture is misleading. Waste of money. Bad quality control. ..."
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."