Fashionmia Dress Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia

682 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

Update added by user Apr 18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!

If you did fight them through a third party like Paypal or Visa and get your money back......The more people that dispute their orders the less likely they can do business. They will try to get you to cancel your dispute so they can refund you money. Don't trust them.

Original review posted by user Apr 13

I purchased a few dresses and tops.I had a bad feeling the next day when I did not receive a confirmation email.

I contacted customer service and they send me some strange info that did not show a tracking number and told me my order was in my country to check at the post office. I emailed a few more times no response. Then I disputed my order through pay pal. A few days before I was to recieve my money back the order arrived with no information from the company.

The sizes do not match there size chart. The dresses are not what they look like in the photos. They are sewen strange. I then contacted them again a few times asking for a refund.

Still no returned message.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!I want my money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

682 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Mardi

May 28 #1165843

Why do all these Fashionmia Chinese people have English names? So uncanny.
I need my money, please I beg you guys to pay up. You know you are all a ***, robbing and stealing people's money worldwide.
Please process my refund immediately before I have to get PayPal on board. Thanks
Order number: B14892
Thanks

May 28 #1165847

B1483446
Please refund my hard earned money Fashionmia. I work way too hard to be scammed.
I have been scammed by Chinese people before and I vowed never again.
Please cut the nonsense about 15-20 days to process a refund. It's nonsense.
I really don't want to take this further and the longer you take to refund me my money the more inclined I am to think you are dodgy and will have to get PayPal involved.
Just please I beg do the honourable thing and refund me without the trickery as I have cancelled your order and you have confirmed you have not posted the items. Please process refund promptly. Thanks

fashionmia2016

Apr 25 #1149587

Thanks for ordered in our store and bring the question to our attention. We won't stop to improve our customer shopping experience. Could you please kindly let us know your email address and the order number. Hope we could keep a good communication to solve the problem in a better way.
We are trying to do the service better. Hope hear from you side.
nina@fashionmia.com

Apr 25 #1149648

I have already spoke with you had plenty of time to resolve the situation. It was only when I put a dispute in that you tried to cancel it, saying you could not refund my money unless I stopped the dispute but that's not true. So I kept the dispute to get my money back through a trust worthy company.....PayPal and I urge everyone to do the same. Thank you for your concern, but I believe you are just worried other customers will take action...

fashionmia2016

Apr 25 #1149975

Thank you very much for your orders in our store.
Since there are some standard procedure dealing with bank to process refund. It take sometime to do it ,so I am truly sorry for keep you waiting. But we are trying to improve it more efficiency.
If you have any question, please feel free to let us know. It's our pleasure to be at service you.
Looking forward to your next visiting.
nina@fashionmia.com

Candice_933

Apr 26 #1150142

Oh I am sure I will not order from you again, and I am very sure you do not follow any procedures. Thank you for trying to cover up that you guys steel from many people around the world....Just read all the other costumers posts.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×