Fashionmia Dress Review from Mountain View, California

611 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige.After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking, hot pink, poorly sewn dress.

I am highly disappointed, and I feel cheated after not recieving what i initailly ordered. Also, FashionMia makes it extremely difficult to receive a refund and you have to pay the return shipping for FashionMia's deception...I definately will never order from FashionMia again.

However, I will always warn others not to order from FashionMia.Sincerely, Disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
611 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 29 #1166201

I received a full refund, thanks!

Fashionmia Response May 30

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are glad you got the the full refund.
Meanwhile, if there is any problem next time, please feel free to contact with us (service@fashionmia.com) or you can find us by the email below.
Or you can call us during our working time :
9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, GMT+8 Beijing time
Our phone number is +1 (888) 553-5616
Thank you for your cooperation.
Have a good day.
Customer Service from Fashionmia
E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com

May 29 #1166172

Wow. Thanks for the heads up! I almost ordered. Smh. I hope you get your money back.

Candice_933

May 02 #1153083

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

May 02 #1153092

Thank you for the advice...will do!

fashionmia2016

Apr 29 #1151595

We are sincerely sorry for hearing that you haven't get what you order. And I apologize for being late to realize that the problem haven't be corrected. Could you please let us know your order number ? Then we will do our best to ensure that you have a right item.
Looking forward to see you soon.
linda@fashionmia.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×