With Company response Not resolved
1.8

FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige.After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking, hot pink, poorly sewn dress.

I am highly disappointed, and I feel cheated after not recieving what i initailly ordered. Also, FashionMia makes it extremely difficult to receive a refund and you have to pay the return shipping for FashionMia's deception...I definately will never order from FashionMia again.

However, I will always warn others not to order from FashionMia.Sincerely, Disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fashionmia dress. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

I received a full refund, thanks!

FashionmiaCares
to Anonymous #1166618
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad you got the the full refund.

Meanwhile, if there is any problem next time, please feel free to contact with us (service@fashionmia.com) or you can find us by the email below.

Or you can call us during our working time :

9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, GMT+8 Beijing time

Our phone number is +1 (888) 553-5616

Thank you for your cooperation.

Have a good day.

Customer Service from Fashionmia

E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com

Wow.Thanks for the heads up!

I almost ordered.

Smh.I hope you get your money back.

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!

to Candice_933 #1153092

Thank you for the advice...will do!

fashionmia2016

We are sincerely sorry for hearing that you haven't get what you order.And I apologize for being late to realize that the problem haven't be corrected.

Could you please let us know your order number ?

Then we will do our best to ensure that you have a right item.

Looking forward to see you soon.

linda@fashionmia.com