Fashionmia Dress Review from Mobile, Alabama

I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received.When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99.

Then they acted like they could not understand english.

I still have not received the rest of my order.People need to be warned to stay away from this site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #823705

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 31 #1167050

They put up clothes that look good and made of good quality and will be your size but none of this is true !!! I order my size Xxl and it came back in a child's size . This website is a scam advise All shopper to stay away from it!!! And you have a hard time sending it back cause they act like rhey don't understand what u saying and don't want to give u what u paid for it!! Mad and will never shop this shop. Yall better listen or youll be stuck with clothes u can't use

0 0 Reply

May 02 #1153208

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about