Mobile, Alabama
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received.When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99.

Then they acted like they could not understand english.

I still have not received the rest of my order.People need to be warned to stay away from this site.

Review about: Dress.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

They put up clothes that look good and made of good quality and will be your size but none of this is true !!!I order my size Xxl and it came back in a child's size .

This website is a scam advise All shopper to stay away from it!!! And you have a hard time sending it back cause they act like rhey don't understand what u saying and don't want to give u what u paid for it!!

Mad and will never shop this shop.Yall better listen or youll be stuck with clothes u can't use

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!