Fashionmia Dress Review from Mobile, Alabama

737 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received.When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99.

Then they acted like they could not understand english.

I still have not received the rest of my order.People need to be warned to stay away from this site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
737 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 31 #1167050

They put up clothes that look good and made of good quality and will be your size but none of this is true !!! I order my size Xxl and it came back in a child's size . This website is a scam advise All shopper to stay away from it!!! And you have a hard time sending it back cause they act like rhey don't understand what u saying and don't want to give u what u paid for it!! Mad and will never shop this shop. Yall better listen or youll be stuck with clothes u can't use

0 0 Reply
Candice_933

May 02 #1153208

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.