With Company response Not resolved

I ordered several items from this company.They should not be allowed to even be in business!

They falsely advertise their merchandise and once you receive it, it is made of very poor quality and looks nothing like the picture as depicted in the photos.

I will not order anything else from this website!It is a scam just to get your money!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear anonymous friend, It is a pity to see that your shopping experience with us is not pleasant.We treat the satisfaction of our customers as our priority. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused to you.Could you please email me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com? We will try our best to help you solve your problems.