With Company response Not resolved

I purchased two chiffon maxi dresses few weeks ago.I love the color, design,and reasonable price.

I am Korean and live in Canada. It is not easy to find unique and pretty dresses here as an Asian. They are usually too big or too long to me even my height is 170cm. May be I am little skinny and less volume than others.

Fashion Mia has lots of items in various size and design. Also they have awesomely kind and prompt customer service. I forgot my password and had a hard time to log in. I asked some help several times and every time I received very nice and friendly reply immediately.

I feel like talk to my own friend. I will order more dresses and jacket.

I am so glad to know this awesome online shop.Thank you!!!

4.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318223
Fashionmia Response

Thank you so much for your order and sharing ,welcome visiting us again !