With Company response Not resolved

Good design with reasonable price

Review about: Fake Two Piece Printed Designed Shift Dress.

3.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

The item attached is purchased for 2nd time as the design is nice & the material is good. The price also reasonable with so many different colors available to choose.

user40342009

The products I ordered came very quickly, much faster than I had expected.I had expected cheap or disfigured sewn products because of the good pricing, but that was not so.

The products are very well put together and are of good quality.One of the products I ordered was a little small, but their service department is going to be taking care of it.

FashionmiaCares
to user40342009 Xian, Shaanxi, China #1176239
Fashionmia Response

Dear user40342009, Thank you for placing your order from Fashionmia.I am very happy and greatly appreciated that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.

Welcome to our store again.Thank you very much.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear friend, Thank you for placing your order from Fashionmia.I am very happy and greatly appreciated that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.

Welcome to our store again.Thank you very much.