They will not be reading any of these comments or caring cause they can't even *** speak English.I've felt with them several times.

Don't be deseved by their pretty pictures. I've been waiting 3 months for a coat.

I live in Alaska and have no coat.Guess I will have to call the police.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fashionmia coat from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Fashionmia - Dress Review from Houston, Texas Fashionmia "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Fashionmia - Do NOT order from this company!! Fashionmia "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful yellow dress in size 6 & 8 for my daughter's role as Belle in her 8th grade Spring Concert in 5/17. Paid for..." Read more Fashionmia - Fashion mia Fashionmia "The item I ordered don't look like what was in the bag. This place should be out of business. I placed this order back in March the very begin and..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more