Featured

They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received the wrong size it was poorly made, falling apart and fit horribly.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Kue you must be out of your mind.how dare you try to insult someone with such a gorgeous body.

you should be ashamed of yourself.I bet seems your father owns this chappy company

Vallejo, California, United States #1093786

You all are pathetic. It makes me ashamed that I came to America in the first place! That's why all americans are lazy and fat....because you defend fat people!!

to kuei Vallejo, California, United States #1094271

I did not post that, but I agree, lol.

to kuei #1095545

I hope trump gets rid of you kuei :) we dont need your trash

to kuei #1097783

I see many of your comments on these posts and they're all the same.Whining about "fat Americans".

It's pretty sad that this is what you choose to do with your time. It's even sadder that people like you are allowed to come and leach off of my country.

I speak for all of us when I say that we won't be at all sorry if you take yourself back to whatever shithole country you come from.We don't need nor want you here.

Yeah, I've seen way worse knockoffs...maybe it's just hard to tell in the picture or something, but I think it looks like the same exact jacket, just in a larger size, so of course it's gonna fan out a little differently. Buying clothes online is always a gamble. Might wanna try in-store next time.

Well that looks gross!Was just on there considering ordering that in camel colour for the gf.

All seemed too good to be true and a quick Google finds this.

Not sure that style would have suited you anyway but the quality looks god-awful!!!

Def not the item pictured.

Thanks

Vallejo, California, United States #1083833

That advertized coat is for a skinny woman. You need to shop in a big woman's catalog.

to kuei #1084283

this website is for grown adults. until you get your big boy pants, kindly *** off.

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1085536

...Says the fat woman shopping in the little girl section.