775 views

I bought 4 dresses from Fashionmia through PayPal, these dresses came from China and were of very cheap materials, the sizing were not for American women, because a Large was a size 4 in american sizing. Would of had to get a XXL just to wear the clothing.

The store only sent half my order and tried to keep my money. I had to go through PayPal dispute department to get a refund. Now the hard part of this tragedy was I sent the clothes back and had to pay 28.00 for shipping because the package had to go international shipping and they do not provide a return merchandise slip and the writing on the bags of clothing are in Chinese hand writing. Must of been a sweat shop who sent the clothes, I am not kidding!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!! the website is inviting but the company is shady.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Sherman Oaks, California

Comments

Did PayPal refund you??

I bought 6 dress from fashionmia they took forever to send thinking they were coming from the USA. When my parcel finally arrive they send half of my shopping with some £land dress in the parcel.

I was so disappointed I literally cried,now the hard bit is getting my money back. Please dont ever shop with them they robbers n I hope they get find out n put out of business.

Fashionmia Reviews