With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Apr 02

They unblocked me, but then what??? They are stil keeping my money after delivering 4 pieces of garbage.

Is this justice?

Is this how we do business nowadays? Is Fashiomia above the law?

Original review posted by user Mar 03

They blocked me!!!!!!! So, no money back, no items, no communication, no nothing???

What is that?

Seriously, there is no legal aid for custmers like me? There is nothing we can do? We just lose our money and that's that? Anyone can open a business, take our money, run away, block us, mock us and the justice system will allow it just like that?

FashionMia must understand the following:

-they took my money ($122) in December

-they sent me 3 pieces of rubbish (that they may very well call dresses, but that's not the case)

-they lied about the size, about the color, about the fabric

-they ''forgot'' to make the change I asked them to make back in December

-they are still ''processing'' an item (for weeks!!!)

-they closed the chat

-the Customer Care doesn't answer my questions, comment@orderplus neither

-BUT they didn't forget to block my access to their Customer Care.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL! I want what's fair: my money back. I want justice!

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Quality of clothes, Poor design, Incorrect sizing chart, Wrong sizing charts, Blantant attempt to cheat me out of my refund money.

Comments

I have also posted on this site and have received the same response as you - I have also been promised a refund THREE times. This is a scam they are operating if one reads all the comments on here - BUYER BEWARE.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia