With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 4 dresses about 1 month ago, the money was taken out od my account.The tracking number now doesnt work.

I called and left a message and emailed 3 times with no response. What can I do?

Is this site a scam.I either want my dresses or my money back.

Review about: B1903165.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

B1842320

This place refuses to credit your return.I returned an item months ago and had some email correspondence about the return where they said they would only be able to give me half the money back, because I didn't have the mail tracking number.

There were instructions in the returned package as to what order it was and to credit my account. They never credited my account, not even for the half they promised. Now they refuse to answer any email I send to them.

The experience with this company is terrible.

And I'm out all my money.BEWARE BEWARE!

B1842320

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318227
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and sharing, we have checked this order and sent your order status to your yahoo address, please check your inbox then let us know if anything you need our assistance :)

FashionMia